Dear Valued Customers:
These are unprecedented times and we at Spicer are taking every precaution to keep our employees and customers safe. The spread of Covid-19 has changed the way Spicer Plus Companies will operate, but it will not stop us from serving the home heating and energy needs of our customers.
Within our offices we have elevated our sanitation levels and require that any employee that feels unwell to stay home. We have reduced the number of people working in the office, and others are now working from home.
Outside of our offices, our service personnel are adhering to established health and safety protocols when entering your home. They have been instructed:
- to NOT shake hands
- to NOT touch or scratch their face before washing or sanitizing their hands
- to wear disposable gloves when entering a home
- to wipe or spray down the work area (boiler, fireplace, burners other equipment) before and after working on customer equipment
- as a temporary measure, to not require a signature on work orders. Completed orders will be sent via email upon the customer’s request.
- to avoid taking payment in person suggesting that customers make electronic payments (credit card, debit card, or E-Check)
We wish you health and safety during this stressful time. Thank you so much for your business and partnership and please let us know how we can help.